Friday, April 07, 2006

Make All Your Dreams Come True

I just attended Marcia Wieder's "Create Your Future Now" event in San Jose and I went into the weekend with just the intention to have an open mind & heart and find out what I was really dreaming about.

That intention was easily reached after meeting and interacting with all the wonderful, open minded fellow dreamers over three days. I was able to find my purpose - my deep down passionate purpose. I knew it was there and I was living it somewhat, but it was just there and I wasn't able to express it and therefore not able to take advantage of my passion.

I discovered that my purpose in life is to "Be creative, fun and unique". As those who met me in person in San Jose and those who already know me, I think you probably figured that out, but it was really exciting for me to be able to write it down and also add it to my personal blog.

My new belief is that "I will be paid for being creative." I've been creative for a long time (as you can see from other entries on this blog and my video blogs) and nobody has really paid me for it. I've done things at work and for my own and my friends amusement, but I haven't gotten paid directly for anything creative.

I realized over the three days that I want to write a book. I've written songs, movies, stories, jokes, etc. But I've never written a book. So one of my action items on Sunday morning was to find out if the other creative people in the group had some of the same obstacles to fulfilling their dreams as I did.

Learning how to find my dreams and make them come true was such a good experience that I even found out that I want to work on being an inspirational public speaker, so I signed up for that seminar in October.

P.S. my ultimate dream would to be working for Pixar, hanging out with a bunch of other smart and funny people and thinking up fun stuff for their next animated movie, so if anybody know John Lassiter, I'd like to meet him.

Click here to find out about Dream Coaching.

Click here to view Marcia's DreamBlog and enter to win a trip to Maui - One Lucky Winner Will Receive: Round Trip Airfare, Eight Days In a Beautiful Oceanview Hotel and a Dream Experience of a Lifetime at the Maui Dream Retreat With America's Dream Coach ® Marcia Wieder!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Original stuff in here. I enjoyed reading a number of your stories and comments.

Not sure how i linked to your site while i was suring, but here i am. I own Colorblind Chameleon and would like to talk to you in more detail.

Send me an email:
ken at colorblindchameleon.com

http://www.colorblindchameleon.com